We’ve decided to cancel our Imbolc High Rite indefinitely for 2010. We will be using our ritual preparations for our Ostara High Rite instead. We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope you will still join us for Rites of Caffiena this Sunday, and for future events 🙂
>офис обзавежданеs of Caffiena is canceled for tomorrow. Edna Avenue has not yet been plowed and there will be no parking. Stay home and relax.
Unfortunately we are going to have to cancel and reschedule our Imbolc High Rite due to weather conditions. Our Grove warden who lives above our Sacred Space says conditions are treacherous there. We will be posting a reschedule date later today. Everyone stay safe and stay home.
The Journeying to meet Brighid workshop this evening has been canceled due to pending snow accumulation. The Imbolc High Rite will be decided upon tomorrow morning once we see how bad the weather is. Please keep checking back on our website for updates between now and tomorrow morning for a final status.
We are rescheduling the Members Only Wine-tasting and dinner to the last Saturday in February at 5pm due to inclement weather. Details are on the forum for members, please be safe today if you have to drive!
The weather folks are calling for possibly inclement weather this weekend. If the roads are icy on Sunday, we will be canceling Rites of Caffiena. We will post a final announcement early Sunday morning to let you know either way. Also we have reschedule our Yule High Rite from this last weekend to January 2nd …
Due to inclement weather (read as: predicted blizzard of 30″ of snow), we are rescheduling our Yule High Rite. There is a poll on the forum that folks can vote in to decide whether it’s rescheduled to December 26th or January 2nd. Please take a moment to vote (you can vote even if you are …