Board of Trustee, Clergy & Webmaster
Who is Crystal
Crystal has been a non-stop member of CedarLight Grove since Samhain 2002. She was ordained as Clergy in ADF at Trillium in 2010 and despite having started a ProtoGrove in Gettysburg for a time, has always maintained her membership with CedarLight to support its growth and community.
Crystal served in almost every Witan position at CedarLight and some non-Witan positions.
- Secretary from 2004 – 2007
- Senior Druid from 2007 -2011
- Clergy from 2010 – Present
- Pursewarden from 2012 – 2015
- Board of Trustee from 2016 – Present
Some of Crystal’s accomplishments at CLG:
- Created the first membership manual
- Updated bylaws to require membership requirements for the first time and have them displayed publicly for the first time to promote transparency
- Established voting regulations and timelines for the first time at CLG
- Was Senior Druid during the time when CLG was able to buy their land
- Organized the first annual meetings and regular charity events at high rites
- Established many of the policies and procedures that are now known or upgraded by recent Witan superstars
- Helped establish the Library system
- Created the first archive of all past meeting minutes and protocols for the new Witan positions.
- Established the first web presence of CLG that made the Grove independent for updates