Due to inclement weather (read as: predicted blizzard of 30″ of snow), we are rescheduling our Yule High Rite. There is a poll on the forum that folks can vote in to decide whether it’s rescheduled to December 26th or January 2nd. Please take a moment to vote (you can vote even if you are NOT a member). We will go with majority vote.
I will announce the new date on here as well as through our e-announcements list. If you are not on this list, just sign up for our forum and you will start receiving these emails. If you still don’t receive them, check your spam folder and be sure to add email@example.com to your “White list” (allowable “spam” emails).
Rites of Caffiena this Sunday is also cancelled.
Thanks a bunch, and everyone stay safe out there!